Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 10 {I am THANKFUL} Jason Michael Burrell

 
 No other person on Earth gets me like this man does. He knows my thoughts as if it were a sixth sense. Which at times can be scary! lol I have been ultimately blessed with such a man as my partner. He loves these children and myself so incredibly deeply and passionately that I don't know what I did deserve it. However, he is every bit of what these children deserve. Being able to raise these children together as we have been granted to is such a gracious blessing. I know it can be taken away any day.

  I know that I take our situation for granted at times. I do my best to remind myself of how fortunate we are. It's a constant job for us, and we often do not get much rest, or even the ability to sleep side by side. Maybe not even in our own bed. But I am reminded of how this won't last forever. They won't always be children, and we won't always be here to guide them throughout their entire lives.

 Thank you, Jason for being mine. Above all, thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment