Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 1 {I am THANKFUL} The Miracle That Is Ava

 Technically, this does count as my first day since I DID take the picture yesterday, even though the entry is being uploaded today! So here goes Day 1.

 I am thankful for THE MIRACLE THAT IS AVA. Most of the people in our lives know that we suffered years of infertility after Tristan was born. We were not able to conceive on our own, thus the twins were conceived via fertility treatments. Just before they turned two, we found out that we were PREGNANT. COMPLETELY naturally! Not to mention, she was a SURPRISE! We were not planning on expanding our little family further. But, God always has bigger and better plans. He knew my hearts desire to have a daughter. Or, more than likely He just had a plan of His own. Regardless, Ava Isabella came to be and we couldn't image life without her. Even as I write this, I have tears in my eyes. To this day, I still become giddy at the thought of my own GIRL. How grateful we are for her!

 This concludes Day 1, which will lead into Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment