Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4 {I am THANKFUL} Family


 This morning as we hold school, I have taken up with the stores and begun Christmas cheer in the Burrell household by putting on a little Christmas music for the kids, seeing as there really aren't any Thanksgiving songs. I guess celebrating the best holiday of the year for a couple months isn't such a bad idea. We don't mind!

Yesterday was the first time in about 3 1/2 years that we have done a proper family portrait. Initially I planned on just using a timer, but thankfully, Miss Olivia helped me out with taking the pictures for us. I'm a little peeved that my just about brand new Nikon D800 is having some issues with the white balance, so most of them came out funky. I guess that's the good thing about being a photographer and needing to redo some portraits. I have the ability for as many redo's as needed! :)

 So, with that said, I am beyond grateful for our family. Through the trials of infertility and much faith, we have what our hearts always desired. It's a hectic, crazy, tiresome and usually stressful lifestyle, but we wouldn't have it any other way! I leave you with the first and only image I have gotten around to edit of us, and also, one of the sweet girls I photographed yesterday, my dear cousin in law's, Gretchen & Olivia Burrell. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment