Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 21 {I am THANKFUL} Creativity

I tried. I'm not afraid to say I failed at keeping up. I don't think I have many followers who are disappointed. lol The blog has failed to raise many.

 Last week was a great getaway for Jason and I. I am so very excited to document my book. Photography will be taking a backseat for a while so I can focus on what REALLY makes us happy. Because when I am unhappy where I am at, everyone feels the effects. I look at it as closing a chapter and opening a new one. I will just be taking new avenues.

 Nothing terribly exciting to report! I am thankful for creativity, so I guess that's what my new post should be on. Being given the gifts that God has granted me with. Whether it's voice, writing, photography, being a mother, an artist, cake artist, whatever! I am THANKFUL.

 Looking forward to Thanksgiving and Tristan 10th birthday next week! Yes! TENTH!! And, also to decorating for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment