Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 {I am THANKFUL} Freewill & Freedom


 The obvious reason I am truly thankful for today's post is because I am beyond grateful for my children. But the freewill we have to raise them the way we deem fit is just awesome. We have the freedom to home school these four precious minds and watch them grow through learning.

 We took the kids out for a long hike up to the highest point in Georgia, Brasstown Bald. I was amazed by their abilities to even venture that far up. I certainly didn't expect the enthusiasm they displayed throughout the hike to the top. Tristan had the most difficult time, but he pressed on taking several breaks to rest. It was a beautiful, chilly Fall day! We took the time to stop and learn what nature had displayed for us and they really enjoyed it. We're really looking forward to another adventure like yesterdays.



No comments:

Post a Comment